EZT 19 WE
Technical data regarding vehicles of type 19WE operated by SKM (reference Nos. 301-304).
- Design: 2007-9, Energocontrol Kraków,
- Producer: Newag SA in Nowy Sącz,
- System: motor car 314B + trailer car 414B + trailer car 414B + motor car 314B,
- Cars connected with articulated joints – internal and external.
- Design speed 160 km/h,
- Operating speed 130 km/h,
- Acceleration with maximum load to 40 km/h: 1.2 m/s2,
- Acceleration 0 – 100 km/h with no load: 30 seconds,
- Braking deceleration: 1,0 m/s2,
- Empty weight: 190 t,
- Length 86,4m,
- Maximum track bearing pressure 185kN,
- MEDCOM digital technology multiple-unit train control,
- The vehicle meets the requirements of the Technical Specification for Interoperability regarding the admissible levels of noise emission by a railway rolling stock of all types,
- The vehicle meets the requirements of the Technical Specification for Interoperability regarding safety in tunnels.
- Supply voltage: 3000 V DC,
- pantograph: DSA 200-PKP,
- Traction motor type: asynchronous 3-phase motor EMIT SXT315-L4C,
- Axle configuration: Bo’Bo’+2’2’+2’2+Bo’Bo’,
- IGBT technology traction converters (1 inverter per motor) by MEDCOM,
- Vehicle’s continuous power: 2240 kW,
- Max power drawn from the traction network 3500 kW,
- Number of traction motors: 8.
- Adapted for stops with platforms with a height over the rail top surface of 760-1060 mm, equipped in one folding step. In the door neighbouring to the cabins, additional steps from the ground level for staff and for potential evacuation of passengers,
- The vehicle meets the requirements of the Technical Specification for Interoperability regarding accessibility of railway by disabled persons,
- Body strength in accordance with norm PN-EN 12663:2002, category P-II car sets,
- Internal lining from plastic profiles,
- Tilt windows secured with locks with air conditioning on,
- Number of doors: 20 (10 per side),
- Sliding plug doors by Ultimate, opened with sensor switches with open button pressing memory and secured with sensors and photocell against passenger squeezing,
- Entry to the driver cabin through a passenger compartment and electrical cabinet compartment,
- Welded frame,
- Hollow steel profile skeleton,
- Glued aluminium and plastic plating,
- Plastic front plating,
- Laminated windscreens, glued, with forced air heating and heating element in the glass,
- Side windows from glued glass units,
- System of handrails for passengers,
- Luggage racks,
- Advertising panels,
- LT panel and HT panel located behind the driver’s cabin,
- Connection of body with bogie: kingpin-slider,
- Scharfenberg automatic coupler located at a height of 1025mm +15mm -5mm in accordance with norm PN-EN-15020 of 2007,
- Number of seats: 180,
- Number of standing places: 520 (5 persons/m2).
- Compressors and the entire pneumatic and braking system by Knorr-Bremse,
- 4 static converters with a power of 60kW each, by MEDCOM,
- Air conditioning device by Thermoking, in accordance with norm PN-EN 14750 of 2006, category B of suburban vehicles,
- Event data recorded by ATM,
- Electricity meter LE3000plus by Elester,
- CCTV with recording,
- fare collection and control system of the Municipal Transportation Authority in Warsaw,
- Two ticket dispensers per vehicle,
- Electronic displays,
- Advertising screens,
- Automated stop announcement system,
- Passenger-driver intercom,
- Passenger counting system,
- Maintenance computer integrating the vehicle’s electronic systems,
- Wheelchair platforms,
- Strip lighting,
- Halogen and red – diode reflectors.
- Bogies of type 70RSTa (trailing) and 70RSNa (driving),
- First degree springing: steel springs,
- Second degree springing: pneumatic springs (air bags),
- Hydraulic shock absorbers,
- Monoblock wheel sets,
- Trailing wheel diameter: 920 mm,
- Driving wheel diameter: 920 mm,
- Minimum railway curve radius: 80 m (on technical rails for an unloaded vehicle at a speed of 10 km/h),
- Braking system:
- Basic pneumatic disk brake on each wheel of the wheel set,
- Electro-pneumatic brake,
- Pneumatic emergency brake,
- Electrodynamic brake <60% of nominal power,
- Spring parking brake,
- First two vehicles additionally equipped in a rail brake on middle cars (adjustment to a speed of 160km/h).
The materials applied meet Polish Norm PN-K-02511 of 2000 “railway rolling stock. Fire safety of materials. Requirements.”
The vehicle was prepared for the assembly of devices of the European Train Control System ETCS.
The vehicle has the permission to operate the type of rail vehicle No. T/2009/0168, issued by the Office of Rail Transportation.
Sulejówek Miłosna -Pruszków
The table above presents data for route Pruszków – Sulejówek Miłosna – Pruszków for a schedule speed of 42 km/h.
Mean energy consumption per kilometre 10.2 kWh/km,
Mean recuperated energy per kilometre 3.1 kWh/km*,
* - Recuperated energy depends on other vehicles drawing energy in a given supply area.
Prepared by: Piotr Zagozdon, Krzysztof Rutkowski, July 2010.
PS. On 31 August 2011, the Chairman of the Railway Transportation Authority issued the new permission to operate the type of rail vehicle No. T/2011/0694, stipulating the construction of the vehicle in two versions: with the driver’s cabin adopted to one-man traction control, operation with a speed of up to 130 km/h, and with the driver’s cabin adopted to two-person traction control, operation with a speed of up to 160 km/h, valid for an indefinite term.